J3 is looking for reliable, personable, and trustworthy individuals looking to start a career in the facility management industry. This entry-level position requires only the right attitude, an ability to learn, and the desire to provide a professional day’s work.
J3’s Housekeepers support our facility management/maintenance staff by conducting various tasks throughout our various clients’ buildings. These tasks include maintaining a clean and organized facility by dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning various areas, from lobbies and conference rooms to office spaces and lavatories. In addition, our Housekeepers are expected to prioritize assignments based on immediate need.
The ideal candidate must have interpersonal skills, including a friendly demeanor, to interact with all levels of a building’s occupants, from senior managers to guests and visitors. All Housekeepers are held to the highest standard of honesty.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Carry out daily assignments
- Provide basic housekeeping duties, including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, general cleaning, and scouring bathrooms
- Work as part of a facility maintenance team
- Respond to customer complaints or inquiries immediately and report all issues to supervisor
- Project an approachable and friendly disposition
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn the job’s requirements
- Working within a team structure
- Reliability, honesty, trustworthiness are musts
- Experience with housekeeping is not required, but welcomed
- Advanced knowledge of cleaning products is not required, but welcomed
J3 offers competitive compensation and benefits, including health and 401K plans. J3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to promoting diversity in our firm and industry.
Interested candidates should email resumes and a single-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.